The Yale 1500 Traditional Exit Device is illustrative of Yale’s commitment to quality. Constructed of sturdy steel and available with a variety of trims and options, you can be assured of consistent quality, functionality and appearance in every 1500 series exit device we make.
- Available in rim, mortise, surface vertical rod and concealed vertical rod configurations
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1.
- Lever, knob, handle and pull trim designs offer variety and permit hardware balance throughout a building
- 2-point hex-key dogging for standard devices allows quiet push-pull door operation during peak traffic hours
- Standard outside trim available with a choice of Yale 6 and 7-pin, interchangeable core, patented and security rim cylinders, keyed as needed
- UL/cUL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3-hours unless otherwise noted
- ISO 9001: Designed and manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.