Yale’s 4400 Series Institutional Door Closers offer customers the ideal combination of superior performance, quality and strength. With new pinion and piston materials, improved valve design, and staked valves, the closers are the most efficient, dependable closers in the industry. The addition of a size 1-6 spring for the 4400 also simplifies the process of specifying and ordering product.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Certified
- UL/cUL listed for use on fire rated doors
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- Exceeds 15 million cycles
- Cast aluminum body
- Adjustable spring sizes 1 through 6 (ADA compliant)
- Tri-packed: regular, parallel, and top jamb mounting
- Rack and pinion design
- Staked valves
- Separate and independent latch, sweep, and backcheck intensity valves
- Self-drilling screws
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.