- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2
- UL-cUL: UL-cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: 4600LN Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Stainless steel
- Backset: 2-3/4″ standard; 2-3/8″ to order
- Latchbolt: 1/2″ stainless steel throw
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″
- Fronts: Universal for both flat and beveled door edges
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin not available.
- Reversibility: Non-handed
- Strikes: 1-1/4″ curved lip for 1-3/4″ door standard; other lip lengths to special order; all reversible
- Finishes: Available in 4 finishes
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.