Yale® 51 Series Closers are designed to fit almost any application and are the choice of engineers worldwide. They are ideal for use with aluminum store front doors and frames, yet they also complement wood or metal door installations. Non-handed, the 51 series is available as multi-sized units and offers tri-packed packaging on standard non-hold open and hold open closers.
- Exceeds 12 million cycles
- Tri-packed (regular arm, top jamb and parallel arm installations)
- Rack and pinion design
- Cast aluminum body
- 1-3/8″ diameter piston
- 5/8″ diameter pinion journals
- Standard, separate and independent latch, sweep and backcheck intensity valves
- 2-7/8″ projection
- All standard arm applications allow doors to swing 180 degrees, conditions permitting
- Warranty: 15 years limited
- Staked valves
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.