- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2
- UL-cUL: UL-cUL fire-rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, zinc-plated, dichromated
- Backset: 2-3/4″ standard; 2-3/8″, 3-3/4″ or 5″ extension links available to order
- Latchbolt: 1/2″ stainless steel throw
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/4″ to 2″. Available for 1-3/” or 2-1/4″ doors to order.
- Fronts: Universal for both flat and beveled door edges
- Lead Shielding: Not available
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin not available. For other cylinder and keying options see page 31.
- Reversibility: Non-handed
- Strikes: 1-1/4″ curved lip for 1-3/4″ door standard; other lip lengths available to order; all reversible
- Finishes: Available in 13 finishes, including PVD lifetime finish options for 613. PVD is standard for 605 and 606
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.