Yale 8800 Series Mortise Locks are designed and manufactured for uncompromising strength and durability in a range of commercial applications. Lock installation is made easy with quick lever handing, field reversible latchbolt and standard nonhanded strike. The 8800 Series Mortise Lock offers a new measure of security, featuring a reinforced stainless steel deadbolt, heavy-duty, vandal-resistant trim and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification for long life and durability.
- ANSI/BHMA: Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.13, Series 1000, Operational Grade 1
- UL-cUL: UL/cUL fire rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Stainless steel
- Backset: 2-3/4″
- Latchbolt: 3/4″ stainless steel throw
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4″ standard, to 3-1/4″ thick doors to order
- Fronts: Bevel front, free-floating to adjust from flat to standard bevel of 1/8″ in 2″
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin available to order
- Reversibility: Field reversible handing
- Strikes: 1-1/4″ curved lip for 1-3/4″ door standard; other lip lengths to special order; all reversible
- Finishes: Available in 17 finishes
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.