- Honeycomb Core Systems that enhance the structural integrity of the door:
- 1″ (25mm) cell kraft honeycomb configuration with internal corner gussets to provide added strength and rigidity.
- Seamless edges with full height, epoxy filled with interlocked edges, provide structural support and stability to the full height of the door edges.
- Universal Hinge Preparations (patented) allow for easy field conversion from standard weight 0.134″ (3.3mm) hinges to heavy weight 0.180″ (4.7mm) hinges.
- 14 Gage [0.067″ (1.7mm) Inverted Top and Bottom Channels provide stability and protection for the top and bottom edges from abuse.
- Beveled Hinge and Lock Edges allow for tighter installation tolerances, ensure easier operation and eliminate binding and sticking.
- Recessed Dezigner TM Glass Trim provides a clean, neat and flush finish with the door surface.
- Factory Applied Baked-On Rust Inhibiting Primer paint in accordance with ANSI A250.10-1998.
- Door construction for Steelcraft A14-Series Doors meet the requirements of ANSI A250.8-2003 (SDI 100).
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/DHI A115 unless otherwise stated.