Electrified Door Hardware
Designed with architects and designers in mind, the proximity reader of the Access 600 RNE1 is housed in a smaller size trim, but there is nothing small about the security features inside.
The Access 600 RNE1 seamlessly integrates a full range of locks into your Wiegand Access Control System – from mortise locks to cylindrical locks and exit devices – all Grade 1 Corbin Russwin hardware. Customized monitoring options, wide range of quality hardware and easy system expansion define the advantages of the Access 600.
Features & Benefits
- Consolidates all components into the lock
- Incorporates card reader and DPS, REX and Latchbolt monitoring sensors with ANSI Grade 1 electromechanical lock hardware
- Requires only one cable run from lock to access control panel
- Maintains architectural integrity around the door
- 50% faster installation for lower installed cost and reduced disruption
- Open architecture platform is compatible with all popular access control systems.
- Elegant design with numerous architectural elements to match or enhance your decor
- Complete hardware portfolio, including mortise, cylindrical and exit device locking hardware
- Available with commercial and decorative lever styles
- 13 architectural finishes
- Supports HID 125 kHz proximity credentials (M802), including Corporate 1000, to match your card format or HID 13.56 MHz iCLASS credentials (M812)