Electrified Door Hardware
Keep track of who enters and exits your facility doors with the Access 800 AC2. This stand-alone access control product allows you to program each of your locking hardware devices by simply using a PDA data transfer. You can update your locks quickly and efficiently using Corbin Russwin’s broad selection of technologies and new programming features with ANSI/ BHMA Grade 1 mechanical locks, housed in a sleek contemporary design.
Access 800® AC2 – Features
Corbin Russwin Access 800 AC2 Series’ product enhancements help to further distinguish it as the right choice for a wide range of applications.
- Forced Master Code Change – from factory default for added security
- Enrollment Station enrolls 125 kHz Wiegand-format HID prox cards into SoloPlus™ software.
- Force/Propped Door Alarm provides an audible alarm if the door is held open for an extended period of time or forced open without the use of valid credentials.
- Dorm Room Function for Mortise Option prevents students from locking themselves out of their dorm room.
- Temporary User Codes allows temporary codes by number of uses, start and stop dates or total days after first use.
- Ideal for classroom applications, the Access 800 AC2 provides easy everyday access to the classroom using a PIN code or prox card, with the ability to lock the door quickly with an RF fob from almost anywhere inside the room.