Intelligent Power over Ethernet (PoE) Access Control
The Corbin Russwin Access 800® IP1 lockset is an intelligent PoE solution that integrates all standard access control components – including ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Corbin Russwin hardware, contactless reader, door status monitoring, and controller – into a single device.
The Access 800® IP1 PoE lock uses a single Ethernet cable for both power and data, eliminating the need for any additional power supply or electrical wiring. It uses existing IEEE 802.3af PoE infrastructure to streamline the installation process, reduce costs, enable real-time communication, and minimize power consumption.
- Integrated ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 lock, available in cylindrical lock, mortise lock and exit device configurations
- Utilizes IEEE 802.3af PoE-enabled network infrastructure for both power and data
- Local decision making ensures operation regardless of network status
- Built-in door status monitoring and real-time, configurable alarm notifications
- Real-time communication provides online access control functionality including lockdown
- Supports 2,400 users and 10,000 event audit trail
- Supports HID® 125 kHz prox or 13.56 MHz iCLASS® credentials (26 – 39 bit); supports CSN reads for other common 13.56 MHz cards, including MiFare, DesFire, and Felica
- Full iCLASS credential authentication
- Available with a keypad option for two-factor authentication
- Available with a variety of finishes and Muséo® decorative levers for a consistent design aesthetic throughout your facility
- Weatherseal gaskets and conduit included for use on exterior doors
- Significantly reduces installation time and cost compared to traditional access control
- Integration with many popular third party access control systems. For more information, call 800-810-WIRE.
- Utilizes existing IEEE 802.3af PoE for cost-effective installations
- Offers the most energy efficient access control solution, drawing up to 76% less power in standby mode than traditional access control installations, as certified by GreenCircle.
- No proprietary equipment required; integrates easily with existing infrastructure