Intelligent Wifi Access Control
The Corbin Russwin Access 800® WI1 lockset is an intelligent WiFi solution that integrates all standard access control components – including ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Corbin Russwin hardware, proximity reader and door status monitoring – into a single device.
The Access 800® WI1 is ideal for adding access control to areas of a building that would be too difficult or costly to wire. Its open architecture design eases integration with any access control system and since there are no wires to run, it significantly reduces hardware and labor costs.
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 lock, available in cylindrical lock, mortise lock and exit device configurations
- Advanced data security with standard encryption techniques
– AES 128-bit encryption
– Supports most current WiFi network security standards. For specific security information, please contact your local ASSA ABLOY Door Security Solutions sales consultant or call 800-810 WIRE.
- Local decision making ensures operation regardless of network status
- Built-in door status monitoring and real-time, configurable alarm notifications
- Supports 2,400 users and 10,000 event audit trail
- Supports HID® 125 kHz prox or 13.56 MHz iCLASS® credentials (26 – 39 bit); supports CSN reads for other common 13.56 MHz cards, including MiFare, DesFire, and Felica
- Full iCLASS credential authentication
- Available with a keypad option for two-factor authentication
- Available with a variety of finishes and Muséo® decorative levers for a consistent design aesthetic throughout your facility
- Weatherseal gaskets and conduit included for use on exterior doors
- Uses six AA batteries for easy, cost-effective deployment and maintenance
- Significantly reduces installation time and cost compared to traditional access control
- Integration with many popular third party access control systems. For more information, call 800-810-WIRE.
- Utilizes off-the-shelf or existing IEEE 802.11 b/g WiFi infrastructure for cost-effective installations
- Enables access control in hard-to-wire locations
- No proprietary equipment required; integrates easily with existing infrastructure