Affinity® Smart Card Locks combine the latest RFID technology with a flexible electronic lock system, perfect for multi-family, apartment, or condominium housing. Designed with ease of use and resident security in mind, Yale brings contactless identification electronic locking to the multi-family housing market.
Benefits & Features
- Higher security for residents: Eliminates issues commonly associated with mechanical masterkeyed locks.
- Worry-free technology: Unique ID protection technology prevents cloning of cards, eliminating the possibility of unauthorized credential duplication.
- Powerful audit capabilities: With a time-stamped audit trail, management can quickly and easily identify which cards have been used to access at the door.
- Convenient security for amenities & special use areas: Prevents unauthorized use of exclusive amenities such as fitness, pool and spa areas, meeting rooms and storage facilities.
- Credential options for ease of use: Contactless key cards offer ease of use for individuals of all ages and abilities.
- Robust construction: Strong and reliable mechanical platform combined with sealed electronic components to provide better performance even on exterior applications.
- Access to current and future technology: Offers multiple technology standards in one electronic lock and provides access to next generation technologies.
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.