The anti-harm knob is designed for safety and security by eliminating catch points with a tapered knob recessed into the rose, a tapered thumbturn (for mortise lock thumbturn functions) with Torx® pin security screws, tapered cylinder collars and concealed mounting screws. Available as sectional trim, the anti-harm knob features recessed finger holes for a better grip and the reliability of the ML2000 ANSI/BHMA grade 1 mortise lock. Ideal for psychiatric or detention facilities.
- Recessed finger holes for a better grip
- Tapered knob recessed into the rose
- Concealed mounting screws for added security
- Tapered anti-harm thumbturn standard for all ML2000 thumbturn functions
- Tapered cylinder collar standard for all for ML2000 cylinder functions
- Available in 606, 626 and 626C finishes only
- Available in 1-3/4 – 4” door thicknesses