- Steel Stiffened core construction with welded 20 gauge hat section stiffeners
- Full Height, Epoxy Filled Mechanical Interlock Edges provide structural support and stability the full height of the door edges. Available edge options:
- Visible Edge Seam (standard) – full height, epoxy filled mechanical Interlocked edges
- Filled Seam – optional edge seam epoxy filled and finished smooth. Includes tack welds above and below edge cutouts for hinges, locks, etc
- Welded Edge Seam – optional edge seam welded with 1” (25mm) long weld, 6” (152mm) on center, epoxy filled between welds and finished smooth; available on B18, B16 and B14 doors
- Universal Hinge Preparations (patented) allow for easy field conversion from standard weight .134” (3.3mm) hinges to heavy weight .180” (4.7mm) hinges
- 14 Gage [0.067” (1.7mm)] Inverted Top and Bottom Channels provide stability and protection for the top and bottom edges from abuse
- Beveled Hinge and Lock Edges allow for tighter installation tolerances, ensure easier operation and eliminate binding and sticking
- Recessed Dezigner™ Glass Trim provides a clean, neat and flush finish with the door surface
- Factory Applied Baked-On Rust Inhibiting Primer paint in accordance with ANSI A250.10-1998 (R2004)
- Door construction meets the requirements of ANSI A250.8-2003 (SDI 100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/DHI A115 unless otherwise stated.
- Meet the broadest fire rating requirements. They are listed for installations requiring compliance to both neutral pressure testing (ASTM E152 and UL-10B) and positive pressure standards (UBC 7-2 and UL-10C).
- Door thickness: 1 3/4″ (45mm)
- Standard heights: 6’8″ (2032mm); 7’0″-7’2″ (2134mm-2184mm); 7’10”-8’0″ (2388mm-2438mm); 10’0″ (3048mm)
- Standard widths: increments of 2″(50mm) from 1’6″(457mm) to 4’0″(1219mm)