Balanced doors assist opening in specific site circumstances of wind tunnel or stack effect. The design uses the differential of interior and exterior air pressure to facilitate opening of the door. The design features a sliding pivot located at the third point in the door header. The imposed forces, whether wind or stack draft suction are balanced on each side of the pivot in a ‘see-saw’ fashion. Less force or strength is required to open the door and the movement is well controlled.
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to ¼” increments. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact your authorized STANLEY Access Technologies Sales Representative.
- Doors manufactured by STANLEY Rush
- Heavy duty balanced doors arms in SS or Aluminum
- Pivot points in arms and door points are self-aligning ball and needle combination bearings
- Door bumper spring loaded in track
- Tempered glass doors
- Concealed closer arm and track linkage
- Heavy extruded corner and bearing bracket
- Snap on covers with no visible screws
- Door closure L.C.N. overhead concealed
- Exposed shaft design doors
- Check with STANLEY Rush for any special hardware requirements for coordination with balanced hardware
- Overhead concealed STANLEY Magic-Force automatic operator
- All glass or framed doors
|Balanced Doors3010-001_2.pdf||Balanced Doors 3010-001.dwg||Balanced Door Brochure|
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to ¼” increments.