The CL3300 series is a Grade 1 cylindrical lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes and four lever designs, the CL3300 series subtly complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
The CL3352 Classroom Intruder function is the solution to classroom security: a double cylinder lockset that allows locking of the outside lever from either side. Egress is always possible with the standard anti-panic feature, whether the door is locked or not. And because a key is needed to secure the door from either side, students cannot lock a teacher out of the classroom.
Engineered to meet today’s increased security needs, the CL3300 series offers several advantages. All functions feature the Lever Release™ design for vandal resistance, allowing the outside lever to rotate when in the locked position. All CL3300 series locksets, including the CL33900 series, are available with Corbin Russwin Pyramid patented security or high security cylinders, the most secure locking system available. Pyramid is especially recommende
d for installations that require superior protection against picking, drilling and other surreptitious entry. See the Pyramid catalog for additional information.
For access control, the CL33900 Series Electrified Cylindrical lockset utilizes the proven CL3300 series lockset and
features an integral continuous duty solenoid that allows installation in a standard cylindrical prep. Available in Fail Safe or Fail Secure, the CL33900 is ideal for door control where increased security is necessary at all times, while meeting life safety codes.
- EZ-Install components significantly reduce installation time
- Lever Release™ lever design for vandal resistance
- Pyramid cylinders for increased security
- Access control available with CL33900 Electrified lockset
- ElectroLynx® connectors are standard on all Corbin Russwin electrified products. McKinney QC hinges are recommended to make a complete plug and play application.
- Independent return springs prevent lever sag
- Covers ANSI/DHI Door Prep A115.18