The HL6 Push/Pull Latch is available with a Schlage L series heavy-duty mortise lock included. Mortise lock combination models are furnished in 2-3/4″ backset.
- Increased versatility
- Mount in five positions
- Handles down
- Handles up
- One handle up, one handle down (either push or pull)
- Handles point away from latch
- Suits a wide range of applications
Where cylinders are required, Glynn Johnson will supply locks less cylinders. An 1-1/8″ cylinder with a cloverleaf cam is required. Handle on cylinder side must be mounted in down position, if vertical mounting is used.
Where thumbturn operations are required, the handle must be mounted in horizontal position. Standard thumbturn is provided.
Kits are available to retrofit existing installations and they include all necessary components. 9000RK is specified for the lock function. If Schlage mortise locks are already installed, the set can be easily converted to Push/Pull operation with minor modifications to door.
For a full list of standard and special lock functions available see the catalog.
- BBrass Base Material for US26 and US260 Finishes
- EEngraved Handles PUSH and PULL
- ENEntrance Only Latch
- EOExit Only Latch
- LLead Lined
- SOCPin-in-Socket Security Screws
US3, US4, US10, US10B, US26, US26D, US32D
- Variable mounting positions
- UL listed for all labeled metal or wood doors