Deadbolt locks provide an extra measure of protection against break-in when used as a supplement to an existing lockset. In applications ranging from military and government projects to multi-family housing, retail and restaurants, Falcon deadbolts deliver superior performance and the flexibility of multiple keying systems. Our full line of Grade 1 and 2 auxiliary locks feature interchangeable cores that are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. And they’re backed by the best name in the business.
Features and Benefits
- Integrated anti-pry shield behind cylinder assembly for added security and quicker installation
- Integrated trim design – fewer pieces out of the box and improved installation time
- Tapered front resists wrenching
- Accepts small format interchangable style cores (SFIC) and conventional cylinders
- Adjustable backset with lock-in-place design for greater versatility
- Latch tube construction
- Heavy duty saw-resistant bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside for additional protection
- ADA compliant thumbturn
© 2017, . All rights reserved.