- Handing: Non-handed, except DL3017, which is handed and field reversible.
- Door Thickness: Standard – 1-3/4″ (44mm) – 2-1/4″ (57mm). Optional door thicknesses available; see Quick Codes.
- Backset: Standard – 2-3/4″ (70mm); Optional – 2-3/8″ (60mm)
- Front: Standard – wrought brass or bronze, 2-1/4″ (57mm) x 1-1/8″ (29mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8″ (3mm) in 2″ (51mm).
- Deadbolt: Zinc diecast hardened steel insert. 1″ (25mm) throw, 5/8″ (16mm) wide x 3/4″ (19mm) high.
- Strike: Standard – 2-3/4″ (70mm) x 1-1/8″ (29mm). Optional strikes and wrought boxes available
- Cylinder: Brass, 6-pin, L4 keyway, 0-bitted. Security cylinders optional; see Quick Codes.
- Keys: Two nickel silver standard.
- Keying Features Available; Master keying; Construction master keying; 7-pin (FC) conventional; Interchangeable core (IC); Security; Security (IC); Visual key control; Concealed key control; Pyramid (FC); Pyramid (IC)
- Warranty: One-year limited.