Designed to meet the demand for greater clear door opening widths while providing advanced features required for ICU/CCU environments.
Regain precious wall space with our FGI compliant, industry-leading package, which provides a 44 clear door opening with an 8 wide frame. The SX panel can uniquely swing (break out) at any point along the sliding doors motion. STANLEYs patent pending bottom pivot design allows both the fixed O and the sliding SX panels to safely and conveniently swing (break out) when the SX panel is completely open. Also features a trackless design for smooth and safe patient bed and equipment transfers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 44 Clear door opening (with 8-foot package) for patient bed and equipment transfers without having to swing (breakout) the door panels
- Sliding SX panel conveniently swings (breaks out) any point in sliding motion
- When sliding SX panel is completely open, both panels can swing (breakout) for a larger opening
- Special Finishes
- Anti-microbial protection on touch-points or full package
- Meet smoke and draft requirements with Positive Latch and Smoke and Draft Seals (leakage rated under ANSI/UL1784 and labeled as a smoke barrier)
- Concealed Sweeps for positive/negative pressure environments
- Electronic Privacy Glass for instant patient privacy (larger header required)
- Rail Options
- Glazing Options
- Integrated Self Closing Device
- Locking Hardware Options: Positive Latch, Single/Multi-Point Locking, Concealed Self Closing
Confused about healthcare codes,standards and which doors to choose? Download our freeHealthcare Doors 101 presenatation.
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to increments. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact your authorized STANLEY Access Technologies Sales Representative.