The Dura-Care 7500 Manual Door System is our telescopic ICU/CCU package. Two sliding panels allow this door package to fit into openings where space is limited. It is available in a trackless (TL) and trackless full breakout (TL-FBO) version, which eliminates the need for a threshold that could disrupt patients or delicate equipment. The trackless version offers swing capabilities (breakout) of the lead sliding panel at any point; while the TL-FBO version offers swing capabilities (breakout) from the fully open position.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Telescoping panels allow the 7500 to fit in locations where space is restricted
- Full swing open capability (breakout) on the 7500 and 7500 TL-FBO creates a larger opening when extra space is needed
- Threshold and Track Configurations
- Anti-microbial protection on touch-points or full package
- Electronic Privacy Glass for instant patient privacy (requires larger header)
- Special Finishes
- Stile, Rail and Muntin options
- Glazing Options
- Meet smoke and draft requirements with Positive Latch and Smoke and Draft Seals (leakage rated under ANSI/UL1784 and labeled as a smoke barrier)
- Hardware Options:Positive Latch, Single/Multi-Point Locking
Confused about healthcare codes,standards and which doors to choose? Download our freeHealthcare Doors 101 presenatation.
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to increments. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact your authorized STANLEY Access Technologies Sales Representative.