The Dura-Care 7600 System combines a bi-directional manual swing door with a two-panel manual bi-fold door in one continuous header. The swing panel comes with a door closer but will hold open when pushed past 105-degrees. The bi-fold panels can either fold in or fold out and can fully (swing open) breakout) when more space is needed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Combines manual swing door and manual two panel bi-fold door in one continuous header
- Swing panel comes with door closer but will stay in place when pushed past 105-degrees allowing for easy access
- Adjustable bottom pivots account for unanticipated structural changes during installation by allowing door panels to be altered for changes in floor height or type
- Flush bolt located at end stile of bi-fold allows quick and easy release and connection from door guide to facilitate swing (breakout)
- Available package widths from 7 10″
- Hardware Options: Single/Multi-Point Locking
- Threshold Configurations
- Special Finishes and Anti-Microbial Coating
- Stile and Rail Options
- Glazing Options
Confused about healthcare codes,standards and which doors to choose? Download our freeHealthcare Doors 101 presenatation.
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to increments. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact your authorized STANLEY Access Technologies Sales Representative.