The Dura-Guard 2000/3000 Heavy Duty Series Doors are designed to lower costly door repairs resulting from the abuse and collisions with carts. These doors are ideal for home centers and warehouses where automatic doors are subjected to daily rigors.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Full Breakout (3000 only) allows all door panels to be broken out at any point of travel. Video.
- Partial Breakout (2000 only) allows only sliding panelto break out at any point of travel (ability to be surface mounted). Video.
- Rugged construction to minimize damage: 3 1/2″ wide door stiles, threaded rods and welded corners
- Kickplates protect bottom rail from impact damage and further strengthen the door
- Two stainless steel crash bars with rubber isolated shock mounting prevent possible glass damage
- Advanced sensors detect carts and fork-lifts andsignaldoors to open sooner
- Configured to open quickly to prevent collisions
- Hurricane compliant Dura-Storm versions available to meet stringent State ofFloridas building design andcode requirements
- Fiberglass reinforced toothed drive belt prevents slippage and uneven closing
- Multiple loadbearing roller wheels can carry a heavy load for a long period of time
- One of the most robust headers in the industry made of lightweight and corrosion resistant 6063-T6 aluminum
- Weather Wise switch reduces opening widths on larger door systems to save energy
- All components fully tested and pre-assembled at the factory for fast, trouble-free installation
- Clear or Dark Bronze Anodized and Special Finishes
- Crash Bars and Kick Plates
- Wind Resistant Dampers
- Activation and Safety Sensor Options
- Panel Closer Option – Returns breakout panel to closed position
- Jamb Cam Security Cameras
- Alarm Contacts Option – Allows for remote monitoring of panel status
- Emergency Power Options
- Locking Options
- 3-Point Locks
- Lock Position Indicators
- Armored Strikes
- Electric Solenoid Lock (Fail Safe/Fail Secure)
- Access Control Locking with Surface or Recessed Panic Hardware
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to increments. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact your authorized STANLEY Access Technologies Sales Representative.