The Dura-Storm 2000/3000 Hurricane Series is tested to meet the State of Floridas most stringent building design & code requirements for hurricane force winds and flying debris. The Dura-Storm is trusted as a buildings first line of defense from storms by reducing air infiltration, withstanding high wind pressure and maximizing forced entry resistance. Areas that experience high winds but lack a hurricane specific code can benefit by improving building integrity.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Full Breakout (3000 only) allows all door panels to be broken out at any point of travel. Video.
- Partial Breakout (2000 only) allows only sliding panelto break out at any point of travel. Video.
- All welded panel design
- Wind resistant dampersreduce the potential for panel damage caused by wind gusts when panels are broken out
- Reinforced top and bottom pivots
- Top and bottom panel ball detents
- Heavy duty security hooks keep the panels on track under high wind load pressure
- Impact glass is used on impact rated products to mitigate potential hazards of flying debris and keeps the interior safe
- Armored strike utilizes an eight laminate hook with bolt and stile reinforcement for enhanced security
- Rated for installation in to wood, steel, concrete or aluminum substrates
- Multi point bolt locking
DOOR PACKAGE, TYPE, PSF RATING, MAX. DIMENSIONS (WxH), GLASS
2000/3000 Dura-Storm Bi-Parting and Single Slide Impact Series
- Narrow / Medium Stiles: /- 75 PSF
- Bi-part: 168 x 96
- Single Slide: 108 x 96
- Glass: 9/16
2000/3000 Dura-Storm Bi-Parting Impact Series
- Medium Stiles – Steel Reinforced: /- 55 PSF
- Bi-part: 192 x 104 / 179.5 x 128
- Glass: 9/16
2000/3000 Dura-Storm Bi-Partingand Single Slide with Transom Option Non-Impact Series
- Narrow / Medium Stiles: /- 55 PSF
- Bi-part: 168 x 96 (w/o transom)or123.75 (w/ transom)
- Single Slide with Optional Transom: 108 x 96 (w/o transom) or123.75 (w/ transom)
- Glass: , 1
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to increments. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact your authorized STANLEY Access Technologies Sales Representative.