- Quick and flexible installation of Steelcraft’s DW and K-Series drywall frames facilitates their installation in minutes and they can be relocated without damage to the frame.
- Die-mitered corner connections of the DW and K-Series Drywall Frame corners lock together once the frame is installed. The tab/lock design:
- prevents the head from rising
- keeps the head and jamb members in alignment
- keeps the miter tight
- DW-Series adjustable base anchors allow for attachment directly to the wall sill runner, and facilitates installation adjustment when the floor is not level.
- K-Series sill attachment is made through the face of the frame directly into the wall sill runner. The frame is supplied with factory countersunk holes for the screw attachment.
- Factory prepared for field installed silencers
- Factory applied baked-on rust inhibiting primer in accordance with ANSI A250.10-1998 (R2004)
- Overall frame construction for the Steelcraft DW and K-Series Drywall Frames meet and exceed the requirements of ANSI A250.8-2003 (SDI-100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/DHI A115 unless otherwise stated.
- Meets the broadest fire rating requirements