Insulated Garage Doors Offer Maximum Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings
For maximum energy savings and maximum performance, foamed-in-place insulated garage doors deliver strength, security and thermal efficiency. Polyurethane insulation bonds the front and back steel panels as one unit, preventing thermal transfer to the interior of the door and providing an outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
A tough 20-gauge steel front on the 2” ASSA ABLOY AU2042 makes this rugged commercial overhead garage door perfect for heavy industrial applications.
The ASSA ABLOY AU2742 provides durability and the same excellent interior climate control with a 27-gauge steel front panel on a 2” insulated garage door.
The 1-3/8” thick ASSA ABLOY AU2741 is the perfect choice for budget sensitive projects that require an energy efficient solution and proven durability.
Triple layer door construction
|1. Steel outer panel
2. Polyurethane insulation
3. Steel interior panel
- Unique tongue and groove construction with three positive points of contact provides a more efficient barrier against moisture and air infiltration
- Thermally broken section joint prevents temperature transfer from exterior to interior steel increasing energy efficiency
- Accommodates a variety of weather seals, including longer drop, to guard against air and water leakage on uneven floor surfaces
- Two continuous, 20-gauge interior reinforcing strips on each section ensure hinges are always anchored in steel for added structural integrity
- Environmentally friendly CFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Three window options and full view panel option available for light and visibility
- Wind Load available
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
Available with Rapid Install
The Rapid Install system for ASSA ABLOY Vertical Lift steel insulated garage doors is designed specifically for commercial applications and saves approximately 20 minutes of installation time per door.
Simplied Track & Hardware
- Heavy .063 gauge 1-piece 2″ and 3″ vertical track
- Preassembled end bearing plate
- Self-lubricating nylon rollers
- Wide body hinges
- Optional keyed hollow shaft
Reduced Installation Time
- Engineered for one-man installation
- Fewer trips up the wall
- Fewer components to assemble
- 10 fewer wall attachments