Energy losses at the loading dock due to gaps between the door, dock leveler, pit walls and truck can end up costing you thousands of dollars in losses each year. Energy savings is a top priority for many companies, and ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems supports those efforts by offering a variety of product solutions.
Facilities have to be extremely conscious of any potential air leaks into the building. The ENERGY GUARD Retrofit Kit provides a superior perimeter seal along the sides and rear of your dock leveler to block dirt, debris and insects and to prevent energy loss.
- Side seal assemblies are open-cell foam encapsulated with reinforced vinyl
- Effective perimeter seal (sides & back) up to 9” above dock
- Unrestricted access to the pit for cleaning and dock leveler inspection
- Retrofit kit installs easily with common tools
The compact Turbo-ES Energy Saving Fan creates a focused column of air that forces hot, cold or musty air from the trailer replacing it with fresh air.
- Less energy consumption for max air output
- Heavy-duty steel construction that is proudly made in the USA
- Optional dock light head available
The Dock Stufr easily and inexpensively eliminates dock gaps around the bumper area. Simply toss the Dock Stufr into place during the loading process.
- Constructed from heavy-duty coated fabric for durability and long life
- Bright orange “NO STEP” safety labels provide clear warning to dock workers
- Includes strap for portability and an attachment grommet that can be attached to an optional rope retention system mounted to the inside of the building
- Available in 18” and 30” as standard; custom sizes available
The Door Sprag fills the gap between the dock leveler and the pit wall. It can be combined with the Edge Sealr to create an extra tight seal between the pit wall, the dock leveler and the overhead door.
- Easy installation on most industrial doors
- Vinyl material for long-lasting durability
The Edge Sealr is constructed of durable 22 oz. vinyl and is easily installed. It effectively seals off the bottom of your dock door. For an extra tight seal, combine with the Door Sprag.
- Constructed of durable 22 oz. vinyl
- Available with center flaps (for standard doors)
- Standard lengths up to 12’; custom sizes also available