The 1590 offers the clean looks and easy pushpad design of the 1490 with the installation and maintenance ease of a rim exit device.
- Hand: Non handed, “push” labels for each hand supplied standard
- Functions: See trim selection chart on the Options tab
- Finishes: US28, DC13, DC35, US3, US9, US10, US4, US10B, US14, US15
- Strikes: TD35 strike supplied standard. STK45 optional.
- Latchbolt: 1 1/4″ high x 3/4″ projection, hardened steel.
- Dogging Feature: Quarter turn hex key dogging
- Cylinder: Key entry (NL) or hold back (HB) feature available, simplified cartridge mounting for most standard rim cylinders, furnished in DC35 if not specified.
- Sizes: 36″, 42″, 48″
- Doors: 1 3/4″ thick metal or wood, specify if other than 1 3/4″
- Projections: 2 3/4″ maximum, 2″ when dogged. Pushbar height is 3″
- Stile: 2″ minimum
- Electric Functions: EL – electric latch retraction, include “S”. Requires PS873-2 minimum power supply. S – latch bolt monitor switch (SPDT). Conversion kits available. Devices are handed.
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed
- End Caps: Durable zinc die cast, powder coated
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards
- Shim Kits: 1/2″ riser is available
- Retractors: Used for cylinder assembly, special retractors available for use with mullions
- Mullions: Removable mullions are available for pairs of doors