The classic look of 1990 has a long history of reliable performance. It is equipped with hardened steel latches and adjustable strike to ensure safety, security and quiet operation.
- Hand: Field reversible, non handed
- Functions: See trim selection chart
- Finishes: P28, P13, P35, US3, US26D
- Strikes: PB48 top
- Latches: Hex bottom latch (standard), RL – rod bottom latch, PL – Pullman bottom latch, ES – electric strike top latch (optional). Device needs to be less bottom rod (LBR).
- Dogging Feature: Hex dogging standard
- Cylinder: Rim, key entry (NL) or hold back (HB) available (field selectable)
- Sizes: Field adjustable width, 41″ crossbar standard fits 3′ 8″ x 7′ door, extra length cross bar available
- Doors: 1 3/4″ thick metal doors
- Projections: 4 3/8″ extended, 2 1/2″ depressed
- Stile: 1 3/4″ minimum
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards
- Vertical Rods: 7′ standard, extension rod kits available up to 10′