The 2390 is a Grade 1 exit device designed for high use and abuse, and delivers a variety of performance features that ensure smooth, easy and reliable operation. Easier rod adjustment simplifies installation.
- Hand: Field reversible, non handed
- Functions: See trim selection chart
- Finishes: US28, DC13, DC35, Champagne
- Strikes: PB48 top
- Latches: Hex bottom latch (standard), RL – rod bottom latch, PL – Pullman bottom latch, ES – electric strike top latch (optional). Device needs to be less bottom rod (LBR).
- Dogging Feature: Hex Key Dogging standard, except EL where must use hold back feature
- Cylinder: Mortise, key entry (NL) or hold back (HB) available (field selectable)
- Sizes: 21″, 24″
- Doors: 1 3/4″ thick metal doors
- Projections: 1 5/8″ with pushbar extended
- Stile: 1 3/4″ minimum
- Electric Functions: EL – electric latch retraction, ED – electric dogging (both EL and ED require PS873-2 minimum power supply). RX – request to exit switch, monitors pushpad SPTD switch
- Fasteners: All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- End Caps: Sloped metal end caps
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards
- Vertical Rods: 7′ standard, extension rods available up to 10′. Rod extension kits available. Rod length requirement varies with device mounting height.