The DE-Series Double Egress Frames meet all the design parameters of conventional double egress frames and is specified when cross corridor openings have the additional requirements of maximized clear opening width. The unique design of the DE-Series frame allows for the use of swing clear hinges. This must be considered if your local building code has a minimum clear opening width requirement.
- FE-Series: Die-mitered corner connections Die-mitered corner connection at the head and jamb insure an attractive, tight and closed mitered connection. The miter includes 4 corner tabs designed with concealed connection eliminating the need for continuous profile welding.
- DE-Series: Die-mitered corner connection insures tight fit and assembly. Frame must be welded by prior to installation
- Patented universal hinge preparations allow for easy field conversion from standard weight .134” (3.3mm) thick hinges to heavy weight .180” (4.7mm) hinges
- Factory prepared for field installed silencers
- Factory applied baked on rust inhibiting primer in accordance with ANSI A250.10-1998 (R2004)
- DE-Series: Unique design to meet clear width corridor applications
- Overall Double Egress Frames meet and exceed the requirements of ANSI A250.8-2003 (commonly referred to as SDI-100).
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements are in accordance with ANSI A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/DHI A115 unless otherwise stated.
- Meet the broadest fire rating requirements