The Corbin Russwin FE6700 is a robust three-point locking system engineered to help save lives by securing the community shelter window openings. Extra-heavy duty steel components secure the shutter to the frame – at the top, bottom and center latch points – fortifying the opening to withstand extreme wind speeds and flying
debris. UL approved, the FE6700 is ideal for FEMA 361 and ICC 500.
Typical applications include window openings located in:
- Community Shelters and Safe Rooms
- Corporate Campuses
- Healthcare Facilities
- Government Facilities
- Three-point auto deadlocking when shutter closes. No manual operation required
- Solid cast lever
- UL approved as a severe windstormrated assembly in accordance with FEMA 361 and ICC 500.
- Typical storm shutter applications use the passage lever x blank plate function (FE6780).
- Optional classroom function (FE6755) and passage or closet function (FE6710) also available.
- Through-bolts on shutter for solid attachment
- Heavy duty component construction with easy everyday use design