FS-Series Stainless Steel Frames
Performance, Durability & Design
FS-Series Stainless Steel Frames are fabricated from 100% stainless steel to offer excellent corrosion resistance. The FS-Series performance options range from light to heavy duty applications for commercial and institutional projects. It also has design offerings – delivering performance and good looks.
Features and Benefits
The Steelcraft FS-Series stainless steel frames offer unique features.
- All stainless steel components, hardware reinforcements and anchors
- Available in 12 – 16 gauge stainless steel thicknesses
- Machine-mitered corners, face welded, refinished to match trim with no visible seam
- Various anchor options available:
- Masonry T
- Wire anchors
- Metal stud
- Existing wall anchors
- KD frame options available
- Fire-rated up to Class A (3 hours)
- Sound-rated Door & Frame Assemblies up to STC 51
- Hurricane approved
- Exceptional corrosion resistance
- Type 304 Alloy – standard corrosion resistance
- Type 316 Alloy – heavy duty corrosion resistance
Steelcraft can provide custom stainless steel frames to satisfy both performance and design requirements and include features such as unusual or oversized profiles & elevations, alternative finishes, extensive lite configurations, oversize face trim, and more.