Steelcraft’s GrainTech™ Series of stainable steel doors provide the beauty of wood with the features and benefits of steel. Our exclusive engraining and staining process simulates a wide variety of wood finishes, from Ash to Walnut, including custom finish matching.
Unlike veneered or solid wood doors, GrainTech™ is fully warranted for use on exterior openings, is less susceptible to damage, and will never warp, crack, peel or bow. Plus it is available in CE-Series panel doors, L Series full flush doors, and T Series temperature rise doors. The GrainTech™ Series is available with a full range of positive pressure fire ratings, from 20 minutes to 3 hours.
CE-Series embossed panel doors feature deeply embossed panels that create the appearance of hand carved doors. They are available in a wide range of specifiable options including sizes, glass lite designs and hardware preps and are designed for interior or exterior applications.
L-Series doors feature honeycomb core and are designed for installation in all interior and exterior applications. The continuously bonded cores and full height mechanically locked edge seams provide attractive, flat and very durable doors for commercial construction.
T-Series temperature rise full flush doors meet the broadest fire rating requirements and provide a 250 degree Temperature Rise Rating.
Features and Benefits
- Available in L-Series full flush,CE-Series 6 panel embossed and T-Series full flush temperature rise designs to provide maximum design flexibility
- Available in various gages for maximum durability
- Six standard factory stainable steel finish options for quick availability
- Custom finish options available to accurately match existing wood treatments.
- Door thickness: 1 3/4″ (45mm)
- Standard heights: 6’8″ (2032mm); 7’0″-7’2″ (2134mm-2184mm); 7’10”-8’0″ (2388mm-2438mm); 10’0″ (3048mm)
- Standard widths: increments of 2″(50mm) from 1’6″(457mm) to 4’0″(1219mm)