H Series Construction Features
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″
- Backset: 2-3/4″ standard, 2-3/8″ also available.
- Attachment: Outer trims secured to the door by throughbolts through a steel plate on the inside of the door. Inside escutcheon onceals mounting screws.
- Handing: Specify hand of door when ordering. Field reversible.
- Cylinders: Drilled in 6 chambers, pinned in 5. Pinning in 6 chambers available when specified. Also available with 6 or 7 pin interchangeable core cylinders in H101 function only.
- Keyways: “G” keyway standard on standard cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders.Also available with some optional keyways.
- Trim: Roses are wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel, installed over wrought steel reinforcing plates. Knobs are brass, bronze or stainless steel secured by steel knob retainer which cannot be depressed when lock has been locked.
- Latches: 1/2″ projection, deadbolt has 1″ projection with 1/4″ hardened steel security roller. 2-3/4″ backset with 2-1/4″ x 1-1/8″ latchface. 2-3/8″ backset with 2-1/4″ x 1″latchface. Other latch- faces available.
- Strikes: (1) 2-3/4″ x 1-1/8″ T-strike and (1) 2-3/4″ x 1-1/8″ lipless strike. Consult factory for other sizes and configurations.
- Mechanism: Cold formed steel, zinc plated and dichromated for rust resistance.
- Screws: Furnished with combination wood/machine screws for use on wood or metal doors or frames.
- Certification: UL Listed 1-1/2 Hour B Label
Trim Design Dimensions
|Trim Design||Knob or Lever||Rose Diameter||Projection|
|H||2 1/8″||3″||2 3/4″|