This full-featured pit-mounted leveler is the most automated dock leveler on the market.
The ASSA ABLOY Serco HFC Series hydraulic dock leveler includes standard features like the exclusive SafeTFrame® design and patented HYDRA MAX power-in/power-out lip control, along with auto return-to-dock functionality and quick cycle lip extend. An interlock capable push-button control panel and mushroom-style stop button improves safety, keeping you and your crew in full control.
Prevent accidental roll-off with the assistance of a Serco DGB series dock-guard barrier lip, capable of withstanding impact from a 15,000 lbs. load moving at 5 mph. This super durable barrier lip is stronger than conventional dock leveler lips and requires no additional maintenance. Its solid construction makes it one of the longest lasting lip designs in the industry providing full-time safety and dependability.
- Fast, easy and safe push-button operation
- HYDRA MAX lip improves dock safety, while increasing the working life of product
- Regenerative hydraulics system reduces maintenance and boosts productivity
- Exclusive SafeTFrame® design provides superior structural strength and durability
- Hydraulic velocity fuse prevents the leveler from free-fall anywhere in its working range
- Exclusive CLEAN FRAME® design makes cleanup and maintenance easy
- Split-box beam design adds strength and ability to conform to out-of-level conditions (45K and higher capacity models only)
- Integral maintenance strut for deck with lockout capability
- Optional DGB barrier lip to prevent forklifts from rolling off your dock