Get the most out of your HVLS fans with iFAN®. This centralized system allows you maximize the benefit of your large fans by enabling centralized HVLS fan control. With the graphic interface of iFAN®, you can pinpoint exactly where fans are located within your facility, aiding in troubleshooting efforts, clarifying facility layout and improving group fan control. You can also easily make real-time adjustments and measure key performance statistics. With the iFAN® system, you’ll have the ability to network up to 30 fans per standard configuration, while controlling each of them individually. It’s the simplest way to cut down on energy costs, while efficiently maintaining the temperature level of your warehouse.
- Integrated system allows you to network up to 30 large fans per standard configuration
- Zone settings can address the unique operational and environmental conditions within separate areas of your facility
- Monitor and control fans by time settings, temperature settings or temperature variance
- Make adjustments on the fly with iFAN®’s touchscreen graphic display
- A separate PLC control panel provides the option to connect fans with a building’s fire control system