The Falcon K Series gets back to basics by offering the most common functions, lever styles and finishes at an affordable price. The certified ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 Falcon K Series features conventional cylinders and small format interchangeable cores that are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. The newest addition to the Falcon cylindrical lock portfolio delivers strength and reliability at a reasonable price.
Features & Benefits
- Clutching lever design allows the lever to move when locked without unlatching the door, preventing damage to the chassis
- Four screws through-bolted for added strength, providing high security and peace of mind
- Lever security caps to help prevent undesired lever removal and lever sag after continual use
- Conventional cylinders or interchangeable core keying compatible with SFIC products from Falcon or other manufacturers.
- Non-handed levers for easy field installation
© 2017, . All rights reserved.