The 2610 Auto Equalizer™ is LCN’s pneumatically powered Multi-Door solution. This low energy power operator provides easy access for people with disabilities, the elderly, or the frail. Designed primarily for manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic opening.
Features & Benefits
- Multi-Door Solution
- Utilizes a 10,000,000 Cycle Heavy Duty Door Closer
- Quiet, Efficient & Reliable
- Requires Control Boxes with integral compressor or control box using auxiliary air supply.
- No Guard Rails/Safety Mats Required
The 2610 Series is UL228 and meets the provisions of ANSI Standard A117.1, A156.19 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Ideal for multi-door applications since cost per door leaf decrease significantly as the number of door leaves increases.
- Standard 2610 series closer shipped with single lever (standard) arm, mounting/finish plate, standard track and wood and machine screw pack.
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’0” and exterior doors to 3’0”.
- Handed for right or left swinging doors.
- Requires additional system components.
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish.
- Optional plated finish on arm, fasteners, and mounting/finish plate.