- Push ‘N Go permits non-switch activation
- Power Boost provides additional latching force
- Electromechanical unit with microprocessor control
- Digital keypad for easy setup
- Meets International Building Code requirements and ANSI A156.19
- UL approved for fire doors
- 2860 series operator is shipped with motor gearbox, control boxes, bottom pivots, arms, header, and mounting hardware. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215.
- Independent pair of doors, overhead concealed.
- Meets ADA, requirements (power mode only).
- Handed product.
- 72” header length is standard. Specify other length 65” to 98” max. Consult factory regarding this option.
- Fixed or breakaway stop available (center pivot arm).
- Adjustable hold open period of 1 to 32 seconds in automatic or manual mode.
2860 Series is fully compliant with UL 325 & UL 1998 and meets the provisions of ANSI A156.19. The 2860 Series is UL listed for fire-rated applications. The 2860 Series also meets the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.