Surface mounted 4000 Series LCN closers feature a modern design engineered for each application, easy installation, and superior performance.
Features and Benefits
- Each closer (except 4040, 4040T, 4030, 4030T) is designed for a specific mounting; hinge side, top jamb, or parallel arm. 4040 closer with regular or hold-open arm mounts hinge side or top jamb. P4030 & P4040 closers include 62PA shoe required to parallel arm mount either regular or hold-open arm.
- Handed for right or left swinging doors, except 4000T, 4030, 4030T, 4040, and 4040T
- Closers to meet ADA reduced opening force requirements except 4000T
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opening swing prior to 90°
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
- Joints in regular arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power or double lever arms
- Available in a wide range of standard or optional custom powder coat finishes to blend with door and frame
- Plated finishes available to accent door and frame
- Not designed for exterior mounting or exposed to elements
© 2017, . All rights reserved.