- Push ‘N Go permits non-switch activation
- Power Boost provides additional latching force
- Electromechanical unit with microprocessor control
- Digital keypad for easy setup
- Meets International Building Code requirements and ANSI A156.19
- UL approved for fire doors
- 9560 series operator is shipped with motor gearboxes, control boxes, arms, header, and mounting hardware. Actuators available separately
- Independent pair, surface mounted.
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode only).
- Handed product.
- Pull, Push or Double Egress applications available.
- 72” header length is standard. Specify other length 60” to 98”. Consult factory regarding this option.
- Adjustable hold open period of 1 to 32 seconds in automatic or manual mode.
9560 Series is fully compliant with UL 325 & UL 1998 and meets the provisions of ANSI A156.19. The 9560 Series is UL listed for fire-rated applications. The 9560 Series also meets the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.