- Push ‘N Go permits non-switch activation
- Power Boost provides additional latching force
- Electromechanical unit with microprocessor control
- Meets International Building Code requirements and ANSI A156.19
- UL approved for fire doors
- 2810 series operator is shipped with motor gearbox, control box, arm, bottom pivot, header, and mounting hardware. Actuators available separately.
- Single door, overhead concealed.
- Meets ADA, requirements (power mode only).
- Handed product.
- 36” header length is standard. Specify length 33” to 49” max.
- Double door header available up to 98”, specify length 49” to 98” max. Consult factory regarding this option.
- Fixed or breakaway stop available with center pivot arm.
- Adjustable hold open period of 1 to 32 seconds in automatic or manual mode.
2810 Series is fully compliant with UL 325 & UL 1998 and meets the provisions of ANSI A156.19. The 2810 Series is UL listed for fire-rated applications. The 2810 Series also meets the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act.