LS-Series Stainless Steel Doors
Performance, Durability & Design
Steelcraft LS-Series stainless steel doors utilize all stainless steel components and internal reinforcements protecting it from corrosion both where you see it and where you don’t. An excellent value built to withstand the harshest environments. The Steelcraft LS-Series also has custom offerings – delivering performance and good looks.
Features and Benefits
The Steelcraft LS-Series stainless steel doors offer unique features.
- Door cores to suit various applications
- Steel Stiffened – stainless steel stiffeners epoxy glued in, in lieu of welded in.
- Seamless and Interlocking Edge
- Stainless steel thickness up to 12 gauge
- Door construction meets the requirements of ANSI A250.8-2003 (SDI 100)
- Hardware preparations and reinforcements are in accordance with ANS A250.6-2003. Locations are in accordance with ANSI/DHI A115; alternate locations are available.
- Fire-rated up to Class A (3 hour)
- Sound-rated Door & Frame Assemblies up to STC 51
- Exceptional corrosion resistance – 100% stainless steel
- Type 304 Alloy – typical corrosion resistance
- Type 316 Alloy – heavy duty corrosion resistance
Steelcraft can provide custom stainless steel door designs only limited by your creativity. Custom stainless steel doors can provide a unique sophisticated look as well as have practical benefits. Custom sizing, lites, and finishes can be combined with performance ratings to create an architectural design perfect for your showcase projects.