The industry leading STANLEY Magic-ForceTMis the operator of choice for professionals who trust its long-lasting durability and dependable product performance that isn’t measured in years, but in decades. The Magic-Force is our most versatile operator because it comes in a variety of mounting styles, integrates with a variety of sensors and systems and effortlessly adapts to the most diverse set of job site conditions including full or low energy and light to heavy duty usage.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Multiple header configurations support a variety of mounting styles.
- Compatible with a variety of systems and activation sensors
- Right or left hand operation (non-handed).
- No special tools needed.
- Either full energy ANSI 156.10 (motion activated) or low energy ANSI 156.19 (knowing-act activated).
- Adjustable spring for precise closing force control.
- The advanced microprocessor controller and proven encoder technology work together for comprehensive and precise control of the doors motion
- Programmable door check sizes and speeds
- Light to heavy duty.
- Powers door panels up to 48(1220mm)wide and350lbs **(159 kg) or 75 ft/lb torque.
- UL listed for fire rated doors.
- Electric lock integration now built in.
- Acts as a mechanical closer for manual operation in power outages.
- Features on, off and hold open switch.
- Automatic reset upon power up
- Smooth, controlled and built to resist wind and stack pressure conditions while operating as quiet as a refrigerator (50 decibels).
Maximum Safety Every Time:
- Microprocessor-based controller will stop immediately at any point of the doors swing cycle when an obstacle is detected. Add-on sensors available for additional safety
- Fuse, electronic surge and internal power supply protection
- Custom finishes
- Traffic pattern options
- Power close
- Magic TouchTM Activation for power openwhen opened manually past 3
- Complete factory engineered door system that includes center pivoted door panel
- Mounting options:
- Low Energy: Swing-Guard LE option keeps the door open when a pedestrian is in its swing path
- Full Energy: Swing-Guard* option and Sentrex-3* option (complete door system only) keeps the door open when a pedestrian is in its swing path and stays active when the door is in motion
- Full Energy: SU-100 option provides a wide and deep activation zone to assure door remains fully open while someone is entering or exiting
- Low Energy:
*No supplemental overhead sensor required.
**Consult your local sales representative.
All door packages are custom manufactured to fit your job requirements up to increments. For sizes greater or smaller than typical, contact your authorized STANLEY Access Technologies Sales Representative.