The aptiQ MT15 Multi-Technology Single-Gang Reader offers the ultimate in flexibility. From proximity technology, to aptiQ™ smart credentials (MIFARE® and MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 technology), aptiQ™ readers are capable of interfacing with nearly any credential type. Our readers use an open architecture platform designed to work with industry standards and common access control system interfaces.
It is a common misconception that migrating from proximity technology to smart cards is a laborious task requiring a high initial investment. aptiQ Multi-Technology readers make these transitions easy and affordable. The ability of aptiQ readers to read both proximity and smart credentials means that you can spread out your investment over time, liberating your budget for your other business needs.
The attractive, modern design and technological capabilities of the MT15 are only enhanced by the fact that the reader is so easy to install. The single gang styling and easy-to-connect wiring harness makes the wall-mounting process simple. No more juggling between the reader and wiring during installation–simply connect the wiring harness and plug the reader in, it’s that easy.
Similar to all aptiQ™ Readers, the MT15 operates on a Wiegand interface, and is completely ISO compliant (14443A, 14443B, 15693).
Features and Benefits:
• Read Range:
o Proximity–Up to 5″
o MIFARE–Up to 4″
o MIFARE DESFire EV1–Up to 2″
o PIV Credential–Up to 2.5″
• Weight: 9.1 oz
• Dimensions: 5.1″ x 3.25″ x 1.9″
• Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
• Recognizes most proximity, aptiQ MIFARE® Classic, and aptiQ MIFARE DESFire™ EV1 credentials in one multi-technology reader
• FIPS 201-1 Compliant
• NFC Compatible
• Quick-connect cable for easy installation
• Easy-to-install mounting bracket
• Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the auldibly or visually impaired
• Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
• May be ordered with RS-485 capability
• Multiple color options
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
The MT15 reader is a replacement for (S)XF1500, (S)XF1550 , (S)XF1560, (S)XF2100, and (S)XF2200 legacy reader products.
© 2017, . All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.