The Megadoor vertical-lift fabric hangar door for aviation hangars.
The Megadoor vertical-lift fabric hangar door from ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems is a versatile, reliable, and cost-effective entrance system for new or retrofitted hangar operations. With the multiple-leaf Megadoor solution, end users, facilities managers, and maintenance crews can work more efficiently day and night. With this door, aircraft of all sizes can be moved in and out of hangars safely, securely, and on time through multiple, variable height door sheaves. It can also be designed into the one, large hangar door.
Used for fast response by military operations and emergency service providers, the multiple-leaf vertical-lift fabric door offers:
- Optimize operations – eliminate delays caused by rusted bottom-rolling hangar doors that stick, dirt and debris piled up at the entrance, aircraft jammed together inside the hangar, bird nuisances and damage, and flight-stopping collisions with obsolete side door pockets.
- Energy efficiency – minimize the energy loss of a hangar door by reducing air infiltration, leakage, heat loss from conduction and mass air flow.
- Aesthetics – give doors a distinguished design with 8 standard color fabric options or a custom graphic design option for a truly custom look
- Safety – safeguard workers and equipment with built-in door sensor systems, flame-resistant door panels, wind-resistant dimensioned beams, and translucent fabric panels that provide natural light.
- Reduce life cycle costs – high quality components, such as advanced control systems, all-weather and high- wind protection, and translucent fabric door panels, reduce wear and tear and resist corrosion, which reduces over all maintenance costs.
- Standards – meet UFC and UFGS 08 34 16.20 vertical-lift fabric door requirements for US Military and government projects.