- Easy traffic control: Engineered to provide a comprehensive, easy-to-use access control solution to protect your facility and personnel
- Modular technology: Unique and versatile design enables upgrade of the lock’s technology when needed
- Key-free convenience: Reduces investment and maintenance costs
- Strong and reliable: ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification ensures long life and reliability
Take the next step in security with the nexTouch™ Keypad Access Lock from Yale®. nexTouch combines a modern look and innovative access control technology with an array of bold new features, offering an attractive access control solution to a range of facilities. With a heavy-duty design and ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certification, nexTouch provides durable and reliable security from a brand trusted for over 170 years.
Featuring fully modular technology, nexTouch can be easily upgraded from a stand-alone lock to accommodate more advanced technologies, for more complex applications including multi-family and small business. Whether you need basic access control or a scalable solution to expand as your needs grow, Yale Works for You.
- Modular technology allows users to upgrade to ZigBee/Z-Wave or Data-on-Card technologies as system requirements change and grow
- Capacitive touchscreen or pushbutton keypad available, for tactile environments and ADA compliance
- Privacy mode enabled by a button push
- Up to 25 user codes in keypad only operation
- 9V battery backup prevents lockout even if the batteries fail
- Available in four finishes and three lever designs
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post.