Offset Security Bar – 10 Gauge
- When installing pairs of fire doors care must be taken to maintain the requirements of NFPA 80.
- For use on single outswing wood or metal doors.
- Covers gap between the door and jamb for the full door height, preventing prying and manipulation.
- Excellent for classroom doors opening onto exterior walkways (specified and approved by major school districts).
- Available in 80″, 84″ and 96″ lengths for (SP) galvannealed steel.
- Available in 84″ and 96″ lengths for (SS) stainless steel.
- 3572SP, 3572SS supplied drilled 12″ on center with 1/4″ holes.
- 3572SPND, 3572SSND (no drilll) supplied undrilled.
- Thru-bolts are included when drilled only.
- Stainless Steel: No. 4 finish and No. 4 edge.
- Width: 2-1/4″
- Thickness: 1/8″ (0.137)
- Category J gaskets for use with listed steel frames and/or classified steel covered composite, hollow metal doors rated up to and including 3 hours; wood and plastic covered composite doors rated up to and including 1-1/2 hours; and wood core doors rated for 20 minutes.
© 2017, Best Brothers Group. All rights reserved.