STANLEY Rush offers swing pivot or hinged doors in a variety of finishes and the quality craftsmanship for which STANLEY Rush is known.
- Pivot doors are an excellent selection for applications that require a large opening with minimal floor space interruption. Pins are located at the top and bottom of the frame, allowing the door to pivot. Each door’s pivot point is custom located by request; center and off center pivot locations are available (subject to engineering approval).
- Heavy duty hinged doors available based on custom architectural design.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Doors manufactured by STANLEY Rush
- Tempered glass doors
- Heavy extruded corner and bearing bracket
- Snap on covers with no visible screws
- Door closure L.C.N. overhead concealed
- Full perimeter weather sweeps
- Center pivot (concealed)
- Offset pivot (exposed)
- Hinged doors
- Virtually any special hardware requirements can be applied as required
- Overhead concealed STANLEY Magic-Force automatic operator
- All glass design with top and bottom rail only